MSB 8.37% $1.15 mesoblast limited

So Trumpy is home sweet home - here is his latest Twitter video...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    So Trumpy is home sweet home - here is his latest Twitter video message

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313267615083761665

'One thing that's for certain, don't let it dominate you, don't be afraid of it, you're going to beat it. We have the best medical equipment, the best medicines, all developed recently and you're going to beat it. I went, I didn't feel so good, and 2 days ago, I could have left 2 days ago, I felt great, like better than I have in a long time. I said just recently, better than 20 years ago, don't let it dominate, don't let it take over your lives, don't let that happen. We're the greatest country in the world, we're going back, we're going back to work, we're going to be out front, as your leader I had to do that, I knew there was danger to it but I had to do it. I stood out front, I led, nobody that's a leader would not do what I did, and I know there's a risk, there's a danger, but that's ok, and now I'm better, and maybe I'm immune, I don't know, but don't let it dominate your lives. Get out there, be careful, we have the best medicines in the world, and they'll all happen very shortly, and they're all getting approved, an the vaccines are coming monetarily. Thank you very much.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
-0.105(8.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.23 $1.14 $9.583M 8.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.