FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

The trouble with doom and bloomers like you is that you predict...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    The trouble with doom and bloomers like you is that you predict the inevitable - an eventual bear market. But like most of those opinions, those that make them go and hide for ages while they are wrong and then come out of the woodwork when the coast is clear.
    They say say a bull market dies on 'euphoria' and from that you could probably guess that the equity market is looking bearish, but good money to be made on the volatility, perhaps?

Thank you for what I need to understand you condescending Sydney-ite. I am aware of all the rhetoric re - IP theft etc. Do you suggest I watch more Bloomberg for my needed education or come round your place and talk to your bored dog? (would anyone else on the Eastern seaboard be listening to you?)

What 'you' need to under understand is these companies are still making good profits and the Chinese will continue to manufacture - and sell - and continue to be 1/5th of the worlds consuming / becoming middle class/ population. Don't agree they are holding a poor hand - it's all about consumerism , mate! Where do you suggest income hungry baby boomers and SMSF'ers should put there money while interest rates are still historically low and Companies are still paying good, (albeit, some declining) dividends?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.