So let's get this sorted out. All the supporters of Biden under...

1. 2,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467

So let's get this sorted out. All the supporters of Biden under the Democrat leadership over the last three years have all witnessed the tyranny of "MASS MURDER" across the globe.

Mandated Vaccines, the wars in Europe, Klaus Schwab with American Bill Gates in "If we do it right we can reduce the world population through Vaccines and Health Care up to 15%

Event 201 stage video on virus ripping through society using 'Game Of Function" as the weapon made by man in a laboratory.

Then the crime of the Century. Sacking workers around the globe for standing up for body autonomy, My body My choice, every individual right to first do no harm, and understanding that a foreign substance cannot ever be good for you if you do not know or understand what's in it.

That is why we can make up our mind as an adult what is good for each of us. It is written in the Medical Handbook if you care to read it.

The below statement is NOT a MANDATE and is an example for idiots so they can see the light!

"So let's look at an example right here and now" For all of you who think is best to mandate any unknown substance into your arms without consent then I can see you at the Melbourne Drug Clinic in Richmond. Found here: https://www.health.vic.gov.au/aod-treatment-services/medically-supervised-injecting-room Come down and we will inject you with your substance of choice free of charge!

Hopefully, we get the 3 million Aussies down there this week. Can any of you idiots see how stupid this is?

It is all about choice!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.