no wonder that us TDS sufferers have so much fun ..trump really...

1. 29,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    a fair suck of the sauce bottle ... but coles and woolies have "free fruit for the children".....

mmm watso is an octogenarian - but he is is still his parent's child .. so obviously watso is entitled to have his share of the free fruit...

ok - just a thought that crossed watso's mind - but have never stooped so low ..

mmmm mmmm mmmm

Free Fruit for Kids - Adults eating it at Coles/Woolies..

so the other day i was in woolies and i noticed this lady in her 40's go up and grab 2 pieces of fruit took a bite of one and put one in her basket i assume to eat while shopping but she did not have any kids with her!! What's everyone's thoughts on this? I feel guilty grabbing one for the kids if i am only buying a couple of items personally.

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/476483
    no wonder that us TDS sufferers have so much fun ..

trump really was CLOTUS(ie clown of the US)..

trump and his minions provide us TDS sufferers with an endless supply of laughs ..

mmm watso has to admit that he has had to see the good doctor for his problem with KURU...

Kuru- A Laughing Sickness; Causes, Symptoms, And ...
    Kuru is commonly known as “laughing sickness or laughing death” due to the pathological or involuntary crack of laughing.

watso's good doctor determined that the cause of watso's laughing sickness - was reading too many posts on HC from his trumpy mates - and of course reading/watching videos all about TRUMP as CLOTUS

mmm watso is thinking about using this laughing sickness as a stand alone thread .. WATCH THIS SPACE)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.