Trump to romp it in, page-196

1. 86,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi han,

to be honest - I thought the most obvious thing about Trump is that he is a slimy narcissistic person who is way way way out of touch with reality - and even further out of touch with how politics works.

to me - the real tragedy of this Trump business is that not only he thinks he can actually do something if he gets in - but, his US supporters also think he can do things.

I look at the very first thing he wants to do in his first 100 days ------- the first cab on the rank is a constitutional amendment

huh????????????????????????????? ----------- where in the name of god is the reality in that one?

Does he think he can do it all by himself? - or, worse still - does he actually think that he has a snowball's chance in hell of getting 2/3rds of BOTH houses to vote for his change?

It's complete madness.

Now - I am definitely not in love with Hilary - but, at least there is a slight coloring of reality there ----------- Trump is delusional.

Now - I don't mind delusional - in fact, many of my best friends I would consider delusional ----------- BUT - for the President of the US to be so far away from reality - well --------------- no thank you - the President maybe powerless or near it for the things that Trump wants to do - but, the President does have some pretty fancy war powers - if allowed his finger on the trigger ---------

do we want a delusional character to have that power?

Disregarding what party Trump is in - and, disregarding his political beliefs - I strongly suspect that he thinks the President of the USA is the boss - just like in a business - and, that if he says jump - then, everyone will just jump to -

I actually think he believes that ----------- well - if he does get in - he is in for one hell of an awakening - and, unfortunately - so are the people who vote for him.

have a great evening

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.