ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Trump to visit Denmark, page-4

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Trump met with the Mongolian President and discussed investing in their rare earths which was an unusual move considering Mongolian ties to China.
    http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1160031.shtml

Seems credible Trump would then wish to visit Denmark to make a mention of much the same. Hes not going to Australia or South Africa or even Brazil?

What other things does Denamrk offer that would cause Trump to make this special effort right at this particullar time?
    "while Denmark exports industrial machinery, chemical products, furniture, pharmaceuticals, canned ham and pork, windmills, and Legos"
    https://www.state.gov/u-s-relations-with-denmark/

Is Trump really going to Denmark for that? Maybe he likes his Lego?

No offence to Denmark holders here but thats a big mission from Trump for relations with a country that offers items commonly sourced elsewhere? While REEs are already in focus in Greenland by the US as we know. Next thing is a personal visit from Trump? He wouldnt visit Greenlan surely as its such a small population and it is the US president with hundreds of countries to visit. Denamrk makes more sense however. A US president has never visited Greenland I dont think? Last Denmark visit was 10 years ago. Odd Trump is doing this now and you know Trump doesnt go anywhere unless he has something he wants.

Given any political push via Denamrk and Greenland perhaps toward REEs much like whats been shown elsewhere....GGG would be first in line to be bought to the plate for furthered support and faster approval surely?
    I dont want to get excited here but this storey sure sounds interesting to me....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.