ETM 4.55% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hi Guysi found the link and it’s nothing like what DulI is...

1. 23 Posts.
    Hi Guys

i found the link and it’s nothing like what DulI is describing
    https://sermitsiaq.ag/node/215204

this is is the last post that ole wrote

if you put this into an online translator, you can read the last paragraph that I extracted
    Chinese Shenge owns 12.5 percent of the shares in Greenland Minerals Ltd. and has previously shown interest in long-term participation and further investment in the project. At Greenlands Minerals Ltd. However, working with the US does not matter to the relationship with the Chinese investors, John Mair assures.- That we participate in a research program with the US Geological Survey does not matter to Shenghe Resources. The USGS is a non-commercial technical research center, and over the years we have collaborated with many different research groups and will continue to do so. We welcome such initiatives that benefit both the scientific understanding of the project and all stakeholders and the wider scientific community.- Greenland Minerals Ltd. has an international shareholder base with significant US and European shareholders, so in this sense it is an internationally supported project. All shareholders want to see the project developed into an important, long-term supplier of rare earths to industries and customers globally. Shenghe is a leader in rare earth processing, and they also play a key role in operating the Mountain Pass mine, the only mine in which rare earths are mined in the United States. Shenghe's commitment is a huge benefit to a successful outcome for the Kuannersuit project, John Mair points out.
    Last edited by danmitchell: 11/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $390 18.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 459522 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 44518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.