Kgre,Thanks for your reply.Firstly I'd like to explain that I do...

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Kgre,

Thanks for your reply.

Firstly I'd like to explain that I do not have specific political affiliations and do enjoy being educated on this issue. But let me outline my reasons for hoping Mr Trump is the real deal.

I have studied the banking issue from it's origins - the temples in Sumer, ancient Iraq. This debt based banking system we've inherited, which is the origins of slavery, has continued throughout the ages and its beginning in America came when the FED became an American entity in (1911?). Rockefeller was a major contributor to this and later was a Jewish immigrant named Schiff. While I'm sure that many Americans are also dubious about the FED, and certainly don't associate it with America - it's not - I am concerned that the majority of the worlds banks/markets are subject to this entity.

My understanding is that your last 3 presidents have been funded by the deep state. I was disappointed by Obama for never following through with his promises for inditing those responsible for the Global Financial Crisis, I'm suspect of the Clinton foundation and I've never been convinced by George Bush junior's war on Iraq. The reason I hope Trump remains in power is because I'm hopeful that he can bring down the DS and hopefully - the FED - who I believe rely on the policies that the DS implement.

If you have a comment on all of this I will be appreciative.

BTW, If Robert Carpenter is correct, that would mean that roughly 47% of Americans are low class American strippers. Just saying.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.