Agree with a lot you say here. Particularly Westminster. I...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Agree with a lot you say here. Particularly Westminster. I believe that 2 party systems have a maximum democratic population they can handle efficiently. A multi party system works well in Northern Europe, but they have very strong financial sectors. As a two product(raw resources and tourism) economy I think we'd have trouble handling anything like a coalition based system.

US however, I think needs to move toward a system like that, to manage their excesses and corporate domination. Either that or federate into a collective of smaller governments, which seems to be on the cards in our lifetime. They are in a position to do that more successfully than the EU as financial sector and defence would see no obstacles to being maintained as big government entities.

Obviously I'm far from a DJT supporter, but I've always supported his stance on China, just not how he went about it, and am extremely mistrustful of his understanding of what he's doing in that regard.

I've expressed all this terribly, I realise, weary and bored from Cvid lockdown...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.