Pints...I cannot be sure but my interpretation of the subject...

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Pints...I cannot be sure but my interpretation of the subject tweet by POTUS implies that Bush Senior notified CNN in advance of the 911 atrocity.

This is plausible  for a lot of reasons:

1. GHWB shows repeating "signatures"  in his operation...he phoned in a phony "tip" to the Dallas police before the Kennedy assassination.
    So it fits his known tendency to give an advance tip-off that doesn't hurt the operation.

2. If this could be proven, that GHWB had advance knowledge of the 911 atrocity, then it is clear that W knew also because he was Puppet President at the time.

3. The Cabal wanted max exposure of the atrocity for shock value. So it is not absurd to suppose a "helping hand to the media" was extended.
    Just a wink and a nod, a nudge in the right direction.

"Hey, it might be a good idea to have a couple crews down near Wall Street tomorrow morning about 9:00 a.m.. There's a lot of rumors about something big happening.""

This is just speculation, of course; but if it could be proven that GHWB knew in advance and tipped CNN, then the whole thing is blown up.
    41 to 43. 43 to the intel. Politicos to the media. etc etc
    Last edited by sallywoofs: 29/01/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.