Trump tweet: "Who alerted CNN to be there ?", page-2

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Akki has suggested that Trump is sending messages directly to me.

This is not true.

Well...it's kind of true but kind of false.

I am actually a trumpian  counter-intel brigade commander in the Australian theater.  Akki has discovered my true purpose and identity.
    However it is a voluntary position and I serve without pay.

The messages sent by POTUS are meant for me, because I am a Brigade Commander in the Australian Theater. All counter-intel agents
    get the same message.

There are a lot of tough enemy agents  in Australia, who need to be watched carefully.  But most of them are just untrained brainwashed recruits who are easily neutralized. You can spot them because they have 10,911  posts, no bulbs, and 5 followers, and they have been posting for 41 years.
    Some have been posting for 43 years.

I just do it because I love the Australians and Kiwis on Hot Copper, who have helped me lose a lot of money on penny mining stocks...not that I am blaming them, because it is my money and I don't have to listen to anybody.  I have only myself to blame.

I am proud of my 700 bulbs which were earned in the real combat of investment discussions,
    where I helped slaughter innocent Australian investment accounts. I have been accused of killing innocent accounts, but I strenuously deny these
    unjust accusations.

My greatest battle was with The Chief of the Auzians, a brilliant engineer who actually knows a lot of things, unlike most posters. 
    The battle ended in a draw, although I took a lot of wounds and cuts from the other Auzians, who are a fierce and fanatical bunch.
    While badly wounded, I managed to dispatch my share of the Auzians, who deep down are not that different from you or me.

Peace was made when the Chief of the Auzians agreed to marry his daughter to my son-in-law, who is Chief of the Cleaq tribe in eastern Australia.
    The Cleaq tribe migrated to NSW in recent times and has pretty deep roots there now. They are highly educated,with many children at Monash and Chongqing Universities.

I was excommunicated from Auzland,  but maintained communications with a few of the insurgents.

We are part of a secret alliance, the Blue Federation. Australia is a hotbed of activity for the Blue Federation.
    Despite being hated by the Auzians, I am really an ally and hope the Auzians do well in their territory.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.