MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

MSB Products work.....otherwise you'd not have been even able to...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    MSB Products work.....otherwise you'd not have been even able to even type the ill informed rubbish you did!

Cell medicine is not small molecule medicine, which by definition, is trying to do the very difficult![/QUOTE]

I did not indicate demonstration of efficacy is easy. It's not, and has multiple challenges. Just eventually essential to wide product sales and company shareholder success. Unless the product is sold without claims regarding efficacy.
    A "dodgy" treatment is de facto that, regardless of geographic location. If that's "smug" so be it.

That's generally, in no way implying MSB are like that. I've done well with my MSB holdings. Although I'm likely not as long a holder as many here.

Nor did I indicate cell medicine is small molecule medicine.
    Nor is my typing "rubbish" dependent on whether MSBs products "work".

If "MSB products work" is all that is required do demonstrate efficacy, Phase III & IV are unnecessary.

Selling that to regulatory agencies in the absence of completed clinical trials demonstrating efficacy is a tough ask.

Fortunately, some jurisdictions are "fast tracking"; I believe after clear phase II efficacy is demonstrated (safety as well). Cell therapies are particularly a focus, which is really good news for the MSC/SCT sector.

The funding and waiting on efficacy trials is understandably frustrating.

"Ill informed", "smug" Ad hominem? For suggesting efficacy demonstration is essential to bring "potential" therapeutic products success and actually prove they do what they they claim, & efficacy matters? Now that sounds like Trump.

Try decaf.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.