Well of course Russia are involved, they probably supplied the...

1. 74 Posts.
    Well of course Russia are involved, they probably supplied the chemical weapons to Assad in the first place. At the very least they are propping up this tin pot leader under the pretense of fighting ISIS. Its not really much of a stretch to suppose that Russia have vested interest in disrupting democracy everywhere and in every way it can. If that means aiding a dictator to stymie an uprising or paying an army of kn*bheads on social media to stir up nationalist sentiment or kill the odd opposition leader then that's what they'll do ... that's what Russia does. America aren't much better either and this may end up being the perfect excuse for Trump to divert attention away from his bullsh*t domestic policies (or is it tragedy?) .. by the way before all the hillbillies start calling me 'snowflake' .. I'm British so couldn't give a stuff about Clinton so crack on with your wall lads.

As for Assad.. well I just don't know how he can even look at his own kids knowing they've murdered so many of his own citizen's kids.

They can try and lie to our faces and mis-direct the media with tall tales of 'bomb factories' being hit but the shocking picture of gassed men, women and children tells a different story.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.