"Trump greenlighted the genocide and ethnic cleansing of North...

1. Osi
    15,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    "Trump greenlighted the genocide and ethnic cleansing of North Syria. He did it for bottom feeder votes."

I doubt that it was for so-called bottom feeder votes, as 1/ I doubt said bottom feeders could find the kurdish areas on a map and 2/ would not care either way. [ Correct. The voters Trump is aiming at wouldn't be able locate any ME countries on a map. They have no knowledge of who or what the SDF is let alone the Kurds or the Autonomous Administration. Most don't know much about the US either.]

"Then Trump openly lied about the contribution of 10 companies of Kurdish troops incorporated into British Forces during WWII. Trump shamed and denigrated the service and sacrifice of fallen Allied troops."

True, they did serve. They were also heavily iinvolved in the Armenian genocide. What goes around comes around.

The President of Iraqi Kurdistan and other key Kurdish leaders have formally apologised for the crimes of their grandfathers. They have extended a hand of friendship to Armenia and Armenians and have recognised Armenian as a language of Iraqi Kurdistan.

My key point is that Trump
    lied about and shamed the service and sacrifice of Kurdish companies that were incorporated into British forces. He used this lie as a reason to betray a MULTI ETHINIC army of around 30,000 fighters who saved the world from ISIS. 11000 SDF soldiers have been killed in action in the war against ISIS. Further to that Trump lied when he stated that Kurds only fight for their own land. They did not! The SDF action against the ISIS defacto capital al Raqqa occurred at the instance of the Trump Administration. The Kudish YPG which is the capable pointy end of the SDF stated that it was NOT their land but they would follow the Trump instruction in return for an offer of protection by the US which was subsequently provided.

"The only way to stop the Islamo-fascist Caliphate is to place main battle tanks in its way. Pretty soon that option many not work either."

The only way to stop ISIS is for the US, Saudi and Israel to stop supporting them. They were always just a tool to be used to achieve policy objectives, just like Al CIAda.

I'm not talking about ISIS. In a real sense
    the old Turkey we respected is no more. It has been replaced by an Islamo-Fascist Caliphate which says it has modelled it's governance structure on the Third Reich and fantacises about extending its influence through former Soviet Republics (including Russia) all the way to the West of China.

We need to move forward from Barry's nativity and stupidity (he's retired) and address the lunacy of the current buffoon.

Last edited by Osi: 13/10/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.