Dailytorch.comBoomerang Time Read : Did the CIA just try to...

1. 6,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    Dailytorch.com

Boomerang Time

Read :

Did the CIA just try to overthrow President Trump to cover up the origins of Russiagate in Ukraine on behalf of Biden?

By Robert Romano 09-27-2019

In 2017, President Donald Trump’s conversations with foreign heads of state in Mexico and Australia — which are classified information — were leaked to news outlets with the purpose of undermining U.S. policies on immigration, the southern border wall and refugees.

Americans for Limited Government’s reaction at the time was to call for then-National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster and the entire National Security Council staff to be fired.Because there was only one of two ways for the contents of those conversations to get to the press.

Either, they were intercepted and leaked, or transcripts were taken from the White House by staff and given to reporters, with the latter being more likely.We were pretty outraged at the time.

The communications between heads of state being kept secret is vital to national security and the President’s conduct of foreign affairs.

They still are, and will be long after President Trump has served out his term or terms of office.Well, it’s happened again.

This time with President Donald Trump’s now declassified July 25 conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.First, it was transcribed by White House staff, as per usual practice, and then, according to the now declassified so-called whistleblower complaint, somebody or somebodies with access to the phone call on the National Security Council disagreed with the President’s approach to Ukraine policy.

Trump had asked for Ukraine’s assistance in getting to the bottom of the origins of the phony Russiagate investigation by intelligence agencies in 2016, and brought the firing of Ukraine’s Prosecutor General at former Vice President Joe Biden’s urging when he threatened $1 billion of loan guarantees to Zelensky’s attention, who noted he was already aware of the matter.Biden for his part was given wide latitude by former President Barack Obama to run Ukraine policy after Viktor Yanukovich was overthrown, a coup which the U.S. backed.

The prosecutor he had fired, Viktor Shokin, says he was investigating a natural gas firm, Burisma Holdings, who Biden’s son, Hunter, served on the board of directors of and that that’s why he was fired.

Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations in Jan. 2018 he threatened then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko with the $1 billion unless he fired Shokin: “I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in,

I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ …Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.” Was Obama aware of this?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.