"The judge overseeing former President Donald Trump's Georgia...

1. 43,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "The judge overseeing former President Donald Trump's Georgia election interference case says that it's "possible" misconduct allegations leveled against Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis "could result in disqualification" if evidence shows she financially benefited from the case, and that a hearing on the matter will proceed as scheduled on Thursday."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fulton-county-hearing-fani-willis-nathan-wade-testify/story?id=107151886

We'll hopefully find out on Friday. Needs to be resolved asap.

"I think it's clear that disqualification can occur if evidence is produced demonstrating an actual conflict or the appearance of one," Judge McAfee said in Monday's hearing. "The state has admitted a relationship existed. And so what remains to be proven is the existence and extent of any financial benefit, again if there even was one. And so because I think its possible that the facts alleged by the defendant could result in disqualification, I think an evidentiary hearing must occur to establish the record on those core allegations."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.