ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Trumped Well There You Go..... The EU are also working hard to...

1. 2,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    Trumped
    Well There You Go.....
    The EU are also working hard to Ensure they have independent supply of Critical Minerals Rare Earth's from other sources and free up reliance on China..

Processing is the issue NOW

I have alluded to this in my previous
    " EIA and Processing."

I also mentioned that shareholders need to be more aware of what is happening outside of all the feel good stories about "Shenghe and GML".
    Certainly Sheghe have played an important role in getting GML to this stage. But we also need to remember that China have a long-term plan for the Arctic and Greenland is a key to that plan.

The US are moving more rapidly than we realise on processing. And it's easy to criticise Lynas in all their problems. However they are building a processing plant in WA there were reasons why this didn't happen before plus one in the US Texas, won over competing MP for contract and their SP is up 450 percent over last 5 years.

Now we can say lots good things about GML but they need to be making moves on these issues the
    PH and ML yet to happen.

How long to get off ground.

Need to get serious commitment Or plan from EU or something that will enhance there position in ML etc

With all these moves Now in Rare Earth Australia and Canada are important players and competition will increase. GML can't afford not to be in the centre as an important player.

SP looks like slowly falling back without more news. I think an announcement on supply confirmation would be beneficial.

Keeping in mind that Critical Minerals rare now an issue for defence and even if China can take all GML production.
    I don't think the Dane's would allow as Greenland doesn't have full independence yet.
    Which is a position the Chinese would prefer.

See what happens today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.