ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I understand gpoe what your saying - agree in most but:China can...

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    I understand gpoe what your saying - agree in most but:

China can not control Greenland as evidenced by Greenland not allowing the Chinese development of new airport.

We have no idea - but i would assume the company knows where bulk of product is being sold into. All this will become clearer as we progress the next 6 months on EIA/SIA to ML. GGG are in no position to advise such atm just to appease the market - it is premature to being commenting on such unless they are accompanied by mou's or binding agreements - just let them keep progressing which will really ramp up now as EIA submission has been in the major part approved.

Not healthy to sit around all day looking at sp and suggesting sp may fall back more - the company needs to announce something. Good companies do not announce just to appease share holders - only when it is valid - concrete. We could hear something sooner than later but I really can't see that the company nor potential partners are in a position to announce anything yet.

I recall 2011 Lynas were $20 on the back of Chinese hold back. Then what 50c! The issues and subsequent news flow around reo's supply is really building just as back then - we wait and see but in the meantime some seem to have forgotten - conveniently as there was no sp spike as anticipated on EIA approval - that we went from 10c say to what 25c now on the 6 month lead up. The expected news was factored in by a 150% sp increase in the lead up - even much higher at times. The sp is not the focus if you are long - it's the progress that is clearly going to ramp up now - the sp will take care of itself upon that progress. So a lull for now - a few million sold - a 10% fall - not great but it is if your an accumulator.

Unless of course we see a repeat of 2010 which is gaining more traction and dear o dear - won't those taking a few bob profit now be filthy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.