Trumpers Trumped - all about lies., page-174

1. 3,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    I couldn't give a rats if he did pay Stormy or Cohen. As I said Trump isn't a nice person (Although I don't think that should be a criteria for President), and I don't think the crime was defined properly and if you read all the commentary and the donations gathered and the bump in support many don't see this as a crime that disqualifies him from office. He certainly wouldn't be the only person who hasn't been honest in business record keeping and on the international scale that payoff is immaterial

Nobody cares what you or I think, they are making their own minds up and perception is the crime shouldn't have been prosecuted. If you think this isn't anything to do with Dems or Biden, you may be right, but that isn't the perception. Alvin Bragg told everyone he is a Democrat and that he is out to get Trump (That was part of his election platform) Trump is winning over voters through this perceived injustice and that is irrefutable given the donations and polls taken.

I haven't sent him money, and won't. He is an American and I live in Australia. People like you are just upset that this whole event played straight into his hands and has backfired. As i said the rusted ons wanted him prosecuted and are glad he was found guilty, the Trump supporters have got angrier, and the undecided voters have found an unlikable person as being likeable.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.