“Meet the ‘Ghost’ Woman Fox Relied on for Voter Fraud Claims”...

1. 6,163 Posts.
    “Meet the ‘Ghost’ Woman Fox Relied on for Voter Fraud Claims”

“Yeah, I’m crazy,” Marlene Bourne told The Daily Beast. “Crazy like a fox.”

Who needs evidence when you have lots of theories. Just a spur of the moment thing.
    "that the idea of voter fraud “was a spur of the moment thing” because she “wasn’t really paying attention to the election."

I can see why she thought Sidney was perfect for her theories.

At least she is apolitical.

Bourne had seen Powell defending Trump online and thought the lawyer would be the perfect person for her theories.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/meet-the-ghost-minnesota-artist-fox-relied-on-for-voter-fraud-claims

"The Bourne conspiracy: How a Minnesotan’s email became key evidence in Fox News-Dominion Voting Systems lawsuit"

"Sent just hours after Fox News called the election for Joe Biden, Minnesotan Marlene Bourne’s wild email falsely claimed “a piece of software” was inserted into Dominion voting machines that would change votes for Donald Trump to Biden.

Bourne told MinnPost in an interview that the idea of voter fraud “was a spur of the moment thing” because she “wasn’t really paying attention to the election.” She said she had never heard of the voting systems company before, but heard the name “Dominion” somewhere that day and began to research the company, relying on her intuition and what she called a “sixth sense” that she says enables her to “connect the dots.”

“I am able to connect things that don’t seem to connect,” she said. “I have this unique vision. I see things that other people don’t.”

Bourne said she used her “highly attuned awareness” and ability to “find a common thread” to investigate Dominion Voting Systems."

https://www.minnpost.com/national/2...-in-fox-news-dominion-voting-systems-lawsuit/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.