let me get this out there first, Trump is not a great...

1. 13 Posts.
    let me get this out there first, Trump is not a great politician, the filter from his brain to mouth is broken, and he says what is on his mind regardless if appropriate or causes damage to his position. Could his handling of Covid have been better 100%, could his handling of the riots and protest could have been better 100%. He has not done well with these 2 major issues and I am sure many other.

However, with that, the DEMORATS (yes because they are rats), have inflated the issue by a factor of 1000%. Historically Democrats tend to push social agenda when they cannot defeat a republican on political agendas, having Trump in office was an easy target to bring up discrimination in all forms. Democrats have always been supported by the far left, and on this occasion they allowed the far left to lead the charge to destroy America just so they can make Trumps administration look much worse. Unfortunately this has backfired on them and in the process of doubling down on this the democratic cities have fallen just so they can prove a point. People are crying because Trump is calling the protesters/rioters domestic terrorist, well they are. Take BLM for example, Susan Rosenberg sat on the board of directors of Thousand Currents, an organization which handles fundraising for the Black Lives Matter Global Network, she is a convicted terrorist. The only reason she is out of jail was that Clinton on his last day in office released her from prison.

American constitutions right to protest allows for peaceful assembly, with that let me know how Minneapolis fared with their "peaceful" protest before Trump even made a peep about the protests. How did the "Summer of Love" go for the Seattle's Mayor with CHOP? Mayor Lightfoot in Chicago is fighting trump every step of the way, while her city is in ruins, why? Because she can't allow a Republican prove her wrong and come to her aid, but once the protest came to her house, she caved and is now working with Tump.

Covid issues, again could have it been better sure, but what do you think the numbers would be when people protest about lock-downs, people are rioting in the streets, people refusing to wear masks? A man who held a COVID party saying its fake, died of COVID, some of his last words were "I was wrong". NO Government can control or compete with stupidity. Look at Australia, sure we can blame Dan Andrews, however we are seeing increase stories of the same stupidity in america with people fighting police because "I wont be oppressed and I will not wear a mask".

Mainstream media is Fake (or at least bias) news, look at CNN i can point to dozens of instances where they lied trying to make Trump and his supporters look bad. Example Nicholas Sandmann was seeking $275 million in damages due to their fake news.CNN has settled a lawsuit as they were in the wrong, and don't get me started on Don Lemon (clown). Hollywood is mostly Democrat, that's why every show is trying to make Trump look worse than he is, which brainwashes the masses and exacerbates the problem.

Look, Trump is is an idiot for sure, however the Democrat run media and the Democrat party are wrongfully convincing people it is all his fault, it is not, and if you believe the Democrats, the media and you are a one eyed Trump hater, then there is no use trying to convince you as you've joined the blind masses who seek to destroy peace and justice.

PS. Obama was a joke, DYOR on what he actually did to support his country specifically POC, and Joe Biden really, that's all they could come up with to compete against Trump? no wonder they're destroying the country trying to make Republicans look worse.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.