Sounds like not all Republicans are prepared to buy into Trumps...

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Sounds like not all Republicans are prepared to buy into Trumps pathetic.... Nobody told me / The dog ate my homework... excuses.

Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) said on Wednesday that after reading classified intelligence he believes the Trump administration should brief the Senate on reports that Russians offered bounties to Taliban-linked fighters to target U.S. troops in Afghanistan.

Toomey in a statement said he had read documents made available behind closed doors but that they had raised more questions for him.

“I have reviewed the classified information regarding bounties, upon which recent news reports are based. This information raises many questions and administration officials should come before the Senate and provide a classified briefing and answer questions from all members,” Toomey said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/505537-gop-senator-calls-for-russian-bounties-briefing-after-reviewing-intelligence?fbclid=IwAR1oPVuyAjkPQvcdeCvXsfAnd2xG_Q-x7B9qe8zbO6fB_8hF8LfD9mJelbA

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.