TRUMP'S DOWNHILL "RUN"....... IT has begun., page-131

1. 85,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    does he?

I'm not falling into the trap of using logic where a person with some kind of psychological problems or mental problems are concerned - (Trump)

but, to see that he wants to be dear leader for life???????

it makes no sense.

He said one thing that is very probably true - he doesn't want to be there. Now, it looks like he didn't like 'being there' at all - in the WH anyway. He was far happier swanning about Mar-a-Lago on a golf cart.
    Even as dear leader for life - he would just have to be in the WH for long long periods of time - he couldn't leave it or else he wouldn't have control of it. He also would not have the viz that he gets at the WH - from MaL

so whilst he's got something badly wrong in his head - I reckon he'd have worked that one out.

In danger of making wild predictions - I would think it more likely in his head that he's there for revenge - he hates being beaten - and he was. So, he wants a win to show that he wasn't really rejected and he probably truly does want to get back at many - now the power is given to the office of President - if he got the gig again - it's to be seen if he's all piss and wind about the revenge thing - if he would try things at all and to what degree.

He makes noises that suggest he's not in the gig permanently - he says of his VP pick that he's going to be a star in future - that suggests that Trump will be out of the way - and one can only think that he means by choice - not in a coffin.

I don't know if he's just trying to continually turn up the gas and keep his fragile minded mesmerised mob entertained and on the front of the burner - or perhaps he is going crazier - he does seem to be behaving worse though

I'd bet that he has no plans for being permanent 'dear leader'

crazy he might be - but, he's more interested in golf and if he's on the golf course - he would know that the kids would be playing up when he's absent

if he's halfway smart - he should know the clear and present danger is now from inside his own party - it's sticking out like doggies now - crystal clear

he may well have used GOP - but, it's looking like they've worked out how to use him ---------- and they'll have no love for him when he's out of use for them - he'll go somehow -------- and it might not be in a friendly way
    Last edited by pintohoo: 30/07/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.