TRUMP'S DOWNHILL "RUN"....... IT has begun., page-230

1. 84,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    you might be right - but atm, your really more hopeful than going on evidence of current sentiment ------

but, it's sure all going your way presently

I do agree that I can't see a pathway atm for a trump victory - but, we both know it's politics and I know that one should never underestimate Trump.

if all stays equal - no blockbuster bad news for Kamala and no blockbuster good news for donny ---------- it is highly unlikely for donald to win - on that I agree

of course - donny could find a couple of burning babies about to be eaten by a croc near a water hazard at Mar-a-Lago - and he grabs the tots before the heat hurts them, whips them out of the way in a flying leap - whacking the croc in the face with his bonespur as he flies through the air and the secret service run to the spot and donny hands up the kiddies totally unharmed as the secret service stand by clapping and cheering

that might give Kamala a run for her money ----------------- I guess it's a high likelyhood of happening --------- there's a lot of burning kiddies and crocs about these days

aside from that - donny's goin one way atm

south

Screenshot 2024-08-03 055140.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.