QHL 6.58% 40.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Hey Andy, While I'm excited also about the ramp up in JSF part...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hey Andy,
    While I'm excited also about the ramp up in JSF part requirements, remember these parts are produced on very skinny margins. As we saw with the increase in JSF part manufacturing last FY, some 1200 additional parts produced, a 108% increase on prior, revenue only increased by 4% overall as the 130j production (which is much more lucrative) was down on the prior year. This all has an eventual impact on EBIT of course, R&D aside, particularly when the cost to produce these parts is still to high. MB knows this, thus the immediate need to reign in costs and being much more prudent on where their capital is being allocated. Cost per part should also be ably assisted by maximising their surplus capacity during the ramp up, however my point is we need more "core business" contracts, preferably using our non autoclave patented technologies from the get go, starting with leveraging off the OEM's we're dealing with now. It's a hard sell but we have runs on the board, we can produce these parts on time and to exacting specifications, QHL are a player no doubt and at the table. We're in there, now we need that new marketing/sales dept to go hard and create new markets for us. Then we'll start seeing some real sustainable EBIT growth.
    Cheers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.