Yes it is. He IS guilty of that, but it’s also been well...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2044
    Yes it is. He IS guilty of that, but it’s also been well documented that Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and the late Steve Jobs have all done the same thing, and George Lucas has been doing the same thing for at least two decades. The only difference between them and Trump is that they haven’t been charged for it.

People like you also seem to gloss over two VERY important issues. First, the Attorney General who brought the charges against Trump literally ran her election campaign on “I’m going to convict Trump,” which is a very Stalinesque thing to say BEFORE you’re in office and have access to actual evidence. Second, the judge in the case had no case, and had to decide that the expert witnesses, both Trump’s AND the prosecution’s, were incorrect in their valuations of property values, and modified the “evidence” by evaluating their values, himself. Again, that sort of “justice” usually comes with a sentence to a gulag in Siberia.

As I’ve said in multiple posts, before, I have no doubt that the man has broken the law, and in two of the criminal cases against him (Special Counsel Smith’s January 6 case and Georgia’s election tampering case), there are actual cases and he could well be found guilty (for real). This and several other cases, including almost all of the civil cases and two of the criminal cases are jokes, and clear cases of politicizing the judiciary.

Democrats should be shaking in their boots, because they have a tendency to start the use of various political dirty tricks, like gerrymandering, and never seem to be ready for it when the Republicans come into power and use their own tricks against them, usually to much greater effect.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.