Look, I understand that you've been triggered, that much is...

1. 3,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Look, I understand that you've been triggered, that much is clear. - Really, are you not making an assumption here? Does this suit your narrative?

I'm also quite calm, but that doesn't take away from my feeling of frustration at your manipulation of facts, to suit a particular narrative. - What & where am I manipulating anything? I'm just trying to explain the difference between being suspended for censorship & breaking social media platform rules....You claim to be calm but you want to make it personal that I must be anti Semitic because I'm telling you the tweet you posted was opinion & not a direct call to arms or direct rallying of the troops to go to a particular landmark & go wild!

Perhaps look at the rules in the first place & you might find substance to what I am saying rather than saying something should censored because you don't agree with it!

When it comes to how, or why you will not accept the fact that there is a double standard being set by Twitter in this particular case, and why that presents a danger for democracy and you truly cannot see why there is an issue by allowing the Ayatollah, the CCP and so on to continue to tweet freely, they themselves are defying their own standard of why accounts bans and suspensions occur in the first place, and really the incitement of violence is actually okay, as long as your name is not Donald Trump. - You do realise his presidential accounts were never suspended only his personal accounts so he is not really being censored at all is he because he has that option. Ask yourself why he wouldn't say anything near the same on the presidential twitter account & you might realise that there would have been huge implications for him if he did.

For the record, I am not trying to label you as anything, although your comrade @BOT has been doing that for you, labelling anyone opposed to your way of thought as a 'Trumptard' or 'MAGA' nut and so on... I respect that you're entitled to your own opinion, but that does not make it right either. - Rubbish. You have been labelling me it's there in black & white & yes I'm entitled to my own opinion however I am not expressing one. I'm just explaining the reasoning behind the different scenarios.

On the topic of Israel/Palestine, it sounds to me like you do not quite understand the severity of the situation, as well as the intentions of Iran's leader, which I assure you- are for the demise of Israel, and therefore not as well intentioned as you tried to spin. Need I remind you of their support of both Hezbollah, and Hamas? Both terrorist organisations. Nothing gives you a better understanding of the religion of peace than when you're out for a run along the beachside promenade in downtown Tel Aviv and having to run for cover upon the sounding of the warning sirens of incoming rocket fire! Good times. - Let me have a go then!
    From my observations & the story of Ismael & Isaac is that brother & brother hate each other due to their religious beliefs that split the nationalities! Israel ceased to exist for 2000 years until 1948 when some religious people decided to re-open a little gap in the middle of a place surrounded by many others who drove them out before & only want to destroy them again!
    Tell me, was the re-establishment of Israel done by Israeli's who fought to get their land back or was it given to them like no other example in world history? Cliche? The not so funny part about this is these people played the bible to give the land back then hope that all Israelis will burn in hell for not believing in Jesus!
    Have we ever seen peace in that region? Perhaps even go further back to before Israel was recreated in 1948 to see who the terrorists were in that area before then! i.e. Israeli gorillas would attack Palestinian settlements to kill as many as possible & cut the babies out of pregnant Palestinian women while since 1948 the Palestinians are now the terrorists! As you say it would be terrible whether I'm running on the beach with the threat of missiles approaching or driven with revenge on the discovery of people having their babies cut out of them. Have I got this right so far?
    Either way it is the hate between both groups that is the issue but one group having the control of the other will always enable conflict! I know if I was living in that area I would rather be jewish than Palestinian if I wanted to move around freely & have some sort of dignity. On the other hand if I was Palestinian & had to live under a hardship where one group holds the whole population for ransom I would most likely be planning how to inflict as much pain as received. As an outside observer it sure looks like the Israeli's are ruling with an iron fist against a group that is basically fighting back with sticks & stones! The occupied land is still being built on despite being against UN resolutions! Could these be some of the reasons we get comments like we do from the ayatollah or anyone else? It does stoke emotion emotion doesn't it!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.