Trump's legacy - CRIMINAL, page-18

1. Osi
    15,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    I should add that regardless of whether Q succeeded in the longer term or just limps on in some way this FSB prank was always going to succeed given the number of nut jobs who are out there looking for something to attach themselves to.

I almost agree with the Kentucky Turtle on the timing of Trump's Senate trial. I would argue for more preparation time than what Moscow Mitch is seeking.

Q supporters need to see justice actually done whether or not they are in a state of mind to currently absorb it all.

From the prosecution angle, more evidence appears every day. Some witnesses may even enter a plea deal to testify but other may come forward on their own volition once they have had some time to think about what actually happened. Trump's attempt to get Georgian officials to cheat is also what happened and so Raffensperger and Kemp need to be called along with other officials who were present on both sides of the telephone line.

The mob didn't just appear out of nowhere as a flash riot. Trumpists were carefully groomed over time and carefully introduced to smaller acts of violence and intimidation such as colliding with and otherwise delaying the entry of Biden's support bus on its way to a Texas rally. Other trial runs included the armed entry into a state house while lawmakers were sitting.

Evidence should be carefully and methodically gathered by professional investigators engaged through the Senate. Defence lawyers (if Trump can find any) also need time to carefully prepare for this important case. Rushing it only serves the interests of Q. influencers.

Back to basics . Impeachment should follow the establishment of a prima facie case. A true trial requires much more than prima facie stuff. I know it doesn't always happen this way but it should.

cheers

Last edited by Osi: 22/01/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.