Trump's Potentially Criminal Election Interference Tests Bounds Of Prosecution, page-2

1. 84,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hmmmmm

whilst it sounds like common sense, opinions and 'impossible to think that's what the framers intended' --

I thought that a courts job was to interpret the laws --

if they laws are crap or they are inadequate -------- then, it's up to Congress to write new laws or ditch crap laws ---

the role of courts isn't to make law - it's to interpret and apply - that's it

it seems to me that no one wrote much at all in law with the expectation that you have an atrocity like Trump in the Oval Office - my guess is if the founding fathers had even remotely thought there was a chance of something like Trump -

they would have installed an ejection seat

it's one of the great (and, I do mean great) legacies that Donald Trump has left -

he's shown massive holes in the US political system - holes you can drive ships and locomotives through

he has singlehandedly shown that their system is wide open to a megalomaniac taking office and doing the most atrocious things and there's basically no legal power that can touch him whilst in office if the wrong set of conditions prevail in the Senate

rather than them running about the planet telling us how good their political system is ------------- it's actually showing itself to be total crap

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.