Trumps Springfield, Ohio Debate Comment Was TRUE, page-298

1. 9,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1067
    H,

Yip it's true, even some on the right have a great dislike for Mr Trump.

That's twice now.......

I'll tell you what's going to happen, this story will disappear in a heart beat, because there's zero in the way of media mileage for you to blame the other side. Because the more that's dug up the more it will show, your side of a fractured splintered shambles of hate and division.

Your side of course is lead by a cult leader who stokes hate and division, so it should come as no surprise to anyone, let alone you when you attempt to pass yourself off as the great knower of all things American. However it seems your partisan biases have blinkered your view and you are soooo deep in, nothing can be revealed to you that can undo that damage.

Get your house in order before apportioning blame on others. I get it, it's a reflex reaction from you because you're scared, so you lash out and attack others.

End of the day, I'm sure you're a decent guy that thinks your man is the saviour. I run with the theory that the best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour and on that front, your man is not and will not be the saviour you think.

I'm happy to be wrong though, are you?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.