FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Trumpy - Could it happen & the Price of Oil

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Ah Trumpy - You've just gotta love him. Could our friends in the US actually vote him in to power?

What does that do for the world sharemarkets and, importantly for us, the price of oil. I guess that Senegal is a bit too far removed for US politics but you never know. Far be it for me to say but we may have rocky times in the immediate future should Trumpy triumph!

Here is a little of what he had to say earlier this year...........

While campaigning in South Carolina, Republican candidate Donald Trump told a group of supports that when he is President, “I will cap gas prices at $1 per gallon.”

Reporters asked how he would be able to keep gas prices at a dollar or below and Trump replied, “That’s simple, I’ll make the Saudis pay for it. They owe me.

“Plus, I will take all of ISIS’s oil. I bet gas prices will be 50 cents in much of the country under my presidency.
    That’s the type of deals I’ll be making for America as President. I do it all the time; it’s easy.”
    Reporters then asked if that policy would effect a free market. “Of course it won’t. I’m a champion of free markets; that’s my thing. But why do we have the burden of paying so much for gas? We are getting ripped off. The costs will be placed on the Saudis and ISIS, who once again, owe us. It’s very simple. What do you not understand?
    “It’s a great plan and none of the other candidates would be able to pull if off, I’m the only one capable of making this deal. The others lack the skill of negotiation to get the right deal done. Every deal will be in our favor; I promise you that.

However, there is only one company that worry me at the moment as they have an opportunity to upstage one of our oil companies in Senegal and that is FAR Limited! Damn their arrogance!!

“Also, the Chinese will hate me by the time I get done with them. I’ll turn them into Kung-pow chicken with my deal-making prowess.”

PS   The FAR bit is made up if you hadn't already figured that out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.