trumpy - great poll numbers again, page-2

1. 80,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

yes, he is doing a great job --- has even elevated to the point where he is 'thinking' of banning kindergarten children under 21 years old from owning assault rifles - imagine that?

Of course it mightn't happen - but, he is 'thinking' about this radical move.

It's a funny thing -- Trump has, for the first time in a long time got the power to 'really' make a difference here and actually go down in history by doing something good - almost great - like banning all assault weapons from private ownership and really tightening some gun laws - the obvious ones like handguns, mental illness access etc. -

he has the power - he has the majority in both houses and he is the President -

so, even though many of his republican crew wouldn't be on side - he would have more than enough with the democrats to swing some real change --

will he?

I bloody doubt it --- but, if he did -- I would be one of the first in line to doff my hat

we wait

It would be a wonderful thing to be able to look back in many decades as history distils out to say - ok, boy, he wasn't seen by all at first as any good - but, he did make some historicl changes and we are all better off for them - we thank him

arrh, but, then ----------------- I have only had one coffee so far and I usually remain in the dream state until the second

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.