SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

trundling along on my pushbike honey, page-21

1. 17,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Makattack in the last update about Peelwood the directors state they think there is nothing that has been scoped so far that could stop it .Now one thing to my way of thinking that could stop ssc from going ahead would be if the enviroment deparment put in to many control measures that ssc could not meet in the planning and costing .Different mines have different level of deposit i guess for simple way of putting it that has to be placed with the appropriate department before minning commences to make sure that it is rehabilitated on completion of the mine.Its a surity that they complete this process.I think from memory kzl had a very high one on its surveyor mine in Queensland .There could also be an expanded study taken into account the possible mine life being extended with the gold find and areas it may impact .Also there maybe some heritage there as its old workings an goverments like having a price on distubance on them to.If they believe they could be impacted upon by blasting etc .Just a few thoughts as to 'why'they extended the scope.They do comment that it is not only one department asking for more requests to be done hence my feeling there maybe something to do with the old workings maybe? The near surface gold mineralisation was annouced after the intial approval had started .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.