Hi the Jeff (and others )Yes In my view I think things are...

1. 880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Hi the Jeff (and others )

Yes In my view I think things are looking very good for truscreen, its very hard working out exactly how many devices they have sold as I have never seen a price break down in the report, however based on the fact that during the year they had just over $1 million in sales of their single use sensors and given they have previously stated that based on each device using an average of 150 sensors per month and that they expect that each 100 devices would produce $1 to $1.2 million dollars in recurring revenue.

Therefore based on those nnumbers it looks like that as of the end of the previous financial year, Truscreen must have had about 100 devices out there.

Truscreen have also stated that they have an order from Xinjiang: china for 100 devices in 2019 and a further 190 devices in 2020 for the government screening program.

the extra 100 devices in 2019 for Xinjing china alone will likely produce significant revenue during the currant year alone and will likely at least double the currant recurring single use sensor income from just over $1 million to over $2 million dollars.

Then next year as the 190 devices are sold should increase both the device revenue and the recurring revenue to by about another $2 million alone so China will by the end of 2020 have at least $4 million of recurring revenue, (and other revenue from selling signiicant numbers of testing devices), and that just china which is about 70% of total sales so by the end of 2020 probably see about another $1 million in recurring single use sensor sales and perhaps close to a million in sales of devices to countries outside of china.

So I'm picking that total revenue this year should be approaching $5 million, and by which time we will probably also see a very full order book for the following year.
    all the best to all holders
    kind regards
    fp

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.