HXG 13.3% 1.3¢ hexagon energy materials limited

Trust Issues

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I believe there is major trust issues now between investors and LMB.
    This is bad.

1) Why is the SP dropping with no end in sight?
    Ever since the word "Hengda" was mentioned the SP began dropping. Since the off take agreement to be exact.
    The issue was that no one knew what this company was. Im not talking in terms of magnitude, I'm referring to brand recognition. If you say Telstra, Coke, BHP, Apple people know what you are talking about. From the beginning the market stood back and asked "What is this company?" and we never got a clear answer. In terms of perception it was the equivalent to Joe Blows local fruit market.

2) Why is the market not reacting well to all the positive announcements?
    See answer to question 1.

3) Why did Lamboo and CH sign an off take agreement when they were planning to merge?
    This stumped a lot of people and this is where the deterioration of trust began. We were led to believe one thing only to be presented something else. Didn't go down well.

4) Why did the retraction of the scoping study come out after trading on a friday afternoon, only to have a positive announcement release before trading monday morning?
    Trust in the company shaken more. Being forced to retract the scoping study worried a lot of people. Not only that, they tried to cover the poison by putting cream on it monday morning. Insulted people's intelligence.

5) Why was there a trading halt, followed by a suspension of quotation and then an extension of suspension only to produce a one page document stating the merger was going ahead?
    Attracted unwanted attention as the pay off was useless. No real progression. Lacking forward momentum. Couldn't we have just released this announcement on the fly without a trading halt?

6) Why has CH agreed to the .85cents price when LMB is currently at .33cents?
    If I have agreed to buy something worth 20k but after a while the market dictates the value has sunk to 10k, guess what? We are going to renegotiate the price. I may like you, but business is business. This was fishy.

7) Why has the notice of meeting been delayed and the meeting pushed a whole month ahead?
    More trust issues. Usually its under promise and over deliver. LMB does the opposite.

8) Now??? You know that due diligence we did? Whoops, we missed something. Kind of important.
    Bye Bye trust.

If LMB is the real deal or not, remains to be seen. I hope it is. For my sake and whatever holders are left. This thing has been a train wreck. When trading continues, I expect to see a drop to 20's maybe even 10's. i almost think the company wants to fail. The concept is awesome but the execution is terrible.

I have contacted the company on a few occasions with my queries and no response.
    Im angry. Im frustrated. But Im in for the ride. God help us all. I need a cigarette.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.668M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $262 18.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 96607 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 160400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.