Trust me, I'm the Attorney General, page-13

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Once again, you are off the pace mate and clearly have no idea of the rules.

Only 2 days ago a court ruled that the AG needs to redact important grand jury material. For anyone who has followed all of this, it is pretty much common knowledge by now and the AG can't risk doing anything illegal because the dems and people like yourself will pounce on AG illegalities.

Trump has already stated that he has no probs with the report being disclosed.

Obviously you are unaware of the legal requirements on the AG to ensure he doesn't do anything illegal. AGAIN, the courts only ruled a few days ago that he MUST go by the book.

As far as the Russian Hoax is concerned, Barr has already reported that Mueller said the Trump camp refused offers. Also, only a few days ago, emails were released of that time you went into hyperbolic meltdown over Popodopoulas and a campaign supervisor inferring that Popodopouis should "meet wth the Russians". Too funny to see what BS that really was AND how corrupt Mueller is when the ACTUAL emails totally exonerated Trump's campaign supervisor because Mueller left out the part of the email that said, to "not meet with any Russians and we should meet with allies first before ever meeting them" . A bit important that don't you think Lomu??????

If all there is is some wishy washy obstruction info in there, it is a total win for Trump. The media (and you) can go full steam into turd polishing mode again on that one. I actually am starting to miss you all claiming that "they have got him!! - this time, it is all over for Trump"

Last edited by nickyjames: 08/04/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.