ASE 0.00% 3.7¢ astute metals nl

trust needs to be restored

1. 1,247 Posts.
    ok guys, i've been having a real hard think about things, where were at, where im at... My frustration has been building up for a long time, i have lost alot of money in various companies this year, my health is also suffering alot... might explain my negativity...

I hate to criticise a company i own shares in, i really do, but it seems to me we need to gain some trust back. It really doesnt feel great to be involved in a company were shady people may be involved..allegedly of course..

The day trust was lost was the si day, thats the exact day trust was lost.. Whilst it may be great to have more cash, it has come at a cost, the sp has suffered big time.. The sentiment of many has changed, and something needs to be done to restore what we used to have.. It wont matter what news we get if the trust isnt there, look at the latest macphee announcement.. it is staggering that this hasnt had a positive impact on the sp...

My only suggestion of how to get this trust back is thru directors buying, this action speaks volumes. More regular communication and better worded announcements as well... The potential can no longer be used as an excuse for months to go by, and the sp to more then halve.. Its time to get this filly to the races, let her run and show the world how potential can turn into success.. I do believe this can be a remarkable company one day, but until trust is restored, this can never be possible.. Does anyone agree with me, that trust needs to be restored... any thoughts..

i will try to be more positive regarding management from now on guys... my criticism spiralled out of control, guess i wear my heart on my sleeve too much... hope my message didnt bore u all. cheers swanny.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $950 25.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51300 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 111000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.