WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

On reflection of that statement this is the insight I have...

1. 2,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    On reflection of that statement this is the insight I have arrived at.

HC posters on this Obj forum ultimately ‘Do not trust mangerment’, imo, though they have hopes for the best possible outcomes though yet to be fully realised.

Every single concern by shareholders have been continually presented to the BOD, I am sure the BOD have GOT the message by now. Do ‘we’ not get it that WHEN some event of IMPORTANCE happens the BOD will ‘rush’ to put out a sp sensitive announcement.

IF INVESTORS HERE TRUSTED MANGERMENT there would NOT be the continual need to be ‘reassured’, ‘our’ concerns have been expressed MORE than once.

This continual ‘need ‘ to be reassured is further compounded by the ‘seemling’ lack of results by this company, that ‘need’ is temporarily satisfied by the BOD, nothing happens then repeat the all too predictable cycle.

WE have expressed ‘our’ concerns, how about IF WE DO TRUST MANGERMENT ‘we’ let them get on with the job.

No doubt this post will be viewed with ridicule/distrust/fear etc, it will receive minimal tu s and zero ‘ga s’ however ‘brutally’ analytical it is.

It comes down to this ..... TRUST mangerment and BE patient and forgo the continual need for reassurance and let the BOD get on with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.