WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

trust the company, page-23

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    I think the ball is begging to roll now. Granted its a big one and its taking a huge ongoing effort get its momentum up, but it seems we are well on the way.

IMO There is lots to look forward to now, and that';s not just speculation - read the Last Quarterly and the last AGM update:
    -Nearly 6 months ago today in Nov 2017 we had a massive 1 million P&G products sold via 6 products in the market, one of which(magnemasks) was still in early launch and has since massively expanded.
    - P&G has confirmed there is another 2 more Microarray products to be launched within 6-18 months, Gave OBJ the Partner of the year award 2017, and is gearing up for a second technology delivering new "products & software".
    - Surface Hygiene Product test are successful - replication testing with big FMCG was underway many many months ago - products incoming?(De-ja-vu of the P&G products)
    - Kneegaurd Clinical Trials have been enormously successful, bodyguard now grown into 2 products, bodygaurd(Ibprofun) and Bodycare(Libricen) - Manufacturing and distribution is the point of discussion, along with other formulations - products incoming? to US, Europe and Asia?
    ....I could write an essay more on the product and dev outlook, DCE, oral healthcare, etc..
    but DYOR and see for yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.