VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

Trust the process, page-24

1. 2,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1170
    I’m not alluding to anything. If you read my posts carefully, I am critical to the approach the BOD is taking with the Mets. And this why it’s reflected in our share price.
    I have already mentioned that. I believe that the Mets will be a mixed bag, especially over that area. And more so, we all understand that.
    By reporting each drilled hole with the grade and Mets obtained, to me would be a much better approach. It shows transparency. What this BOD is doing is undermining the markets and our intelligence.
    Again there is two sides to looking at this. One the market would like a general overview of all results to determine pricing.
    Second, the BOD’s direction and approach is to be methodical all the way to a Jorc compliance and I suppose satisfy potential client demands.
    In the meanwhile everyone, including the market is left in limbo, not knowing anything accept for the BOD’s word.
    With the case of “Riley” everyone to their own. In my case I believe we have been conned severely. $3million dollars!!!! Common. If it was your business would you seriously accept that offer?

Again, this just my opinion. People need to do their own research and DD. This is not meant as financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.