VMS 0.00% 1.7¢ venture minerals limited

Also Absa, how the “Mets” talk came about and was more...

1. 2,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1211

Also Absa, how the “Mets” talk came about and was more concerning to me was when Mr. Q mentioned that we won’t hear anything about Mets for months on end.

This is when he (Mr.Q) went to the “Noosa RIU” mining conference (I presume) and in the meanwhile we had this quick fire sale of “Riley”.

This is what got me now deeply concerned about, (1) All our assets in particular “Tassie” and (2) the stalling tactics the BOD are adopting at “Jupiter” which included the “Met” talk.

Luckily you asked me this, because for moment I got distracted and lost track with real crux’s of what is taking place with our assets.

Hence, we need to watch every detailed move going forth with our new “BOD” and “CFO”. Nothing could be taken for granted or trusted by them.

In particular the dragged out process of the Mets, when AR said it should start flowing out from the end of July & August, just to hear PL saying it will take months on end before we hear anything on Mets.

Furthermore, more concerning and important in the meanwhile is the rest of the sales of our “Tassie” assets which includes “Mt.Lindsey” & “Livingstone”.

Shareholders should take this very seriously, if you’ll are concerned about your investment in this company and put the brakes on our assets and hold the BOD to account immediately.

Please do your own research and DD. This is not meant as financial advice. Just observation and opinion.

Last edited by posiedon ark: 27/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $14.47K 821.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3541590 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 772172 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.