CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

Riley mine sale news from yesterday, 26th, in Tassie...

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Riley mine sale news from yesterday, 26th, in Tassie Advocate:

"An environmentalist group's bid to scupper a West Coast mine sale deal is destruction masquerading as activism, new Resource Minister, Eric Abetz says."

Looks as though deal should go through.

BTW, could any one of us commentators have struck a better deal in the current low IO prices and for this low grade ore?
    It appears that Argonaut found this to be the best option on the table, taking all factors Into account, as disappointing as this low figure is to us shareholders.

We are fortunate indeed that AR and team found the Brothers Project to hopefully compensate for other past vms lost opportunities,( partly due to, at times, low tin prices and high AUD.). Low REE prices now remain a concern with every hopeful co jumping in to exploration, just as they did with Lithium a few years ago, but Li then was at HIGH prices.
    Tin is looking strong now and into near future. The AUD is staying low. We have Mt Lindsay with tin, so the rush to divest Tas assets in this current scenario needs solid justification, especially when Resource Minister Abetz is strongly favourable to mining in West Tas.

Or, is this new BOD so sure of the economics of Jupiter, etc, that cashing in Tassie to boost WA is on balance fully justified?

We urgently need more answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.04K 1.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1802150 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1425947 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.