MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

trust

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    how dodgy is the share price, someones gaping it in the hope that sellers sell into the 2c, lol.
    i did say ill wait until i see the drilling results before buying another small stake, but the more i look at the sp the less i trust it.
    who allows this crap happen to there share price?

have most of the placement holders offloaded around the 3c mark with all those great anns and have now run out of shares, is that why the buy side looks so weak, lol who knows, right.

games games and more games...

the hardest thing about the spec side of town is finding companys who want to increase shareholders value, its more of a show me why i should trust you type of investment these days and maybe then ill put my hard earned in, rightly so too in my opinion.

ill keep my small holding for now, certainly not giving it away at these prices so the snakes can benefit.

show me to trust, and ill show you my money.

if these guys are serious about building a profitable co. then the share price will look after itself at the moment it dosnt look like anyone believes them, if one was to believe in the share movement tells a story.

we wait and see, are they serious or will it be another one of those that promises the world and delivers zero.
    i still have a little faith, apart from the share price i haven't seen anything yet to suggest other wise.

i wish everyone the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.