NAG 12.5% 0.9¢ nagambie resources limited

Trusting Experienced Quaified Managements or "Wanta Be's"

1. 2,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Well it’s the New Year and seems the same Posters, are desperate to discredit NAGs but with no substance. Ignorance and guess work are a poor substitute for experience and qualifications. It pays to no your abilities & lack there of. it's even more important to listen to the right people - qualified & experienced is a good start!

Eg we had a poster wanting to “put the Wandean project to sleep”. Wandean drill results indicate it probably has about the same amount of Gold as the original mine site, which was about 180,000 oz. At Gold price of $A1,500/oz that makes Wandean worth about $270m (about $180m in Profits). I’m glad that Poster is not Managing NAGs, he would destroy $270m of shareholder value out of “ignorance" or "dillusion" or whatever.

Re “400m from housing” - yep that's about right, I’ve been to the site. The housing is to the west over a knoll and not within eye sight and probably not within hearing of trucks that are heading away from their location or machinery working "on site". There would be no treatment "on site" as Qtrly said: “In order to minimise environmental impacts at Wandean, Nagambie Mining would propose that all oxide gold ore mined be trucked to the Nagambie Mine (9 km to the south east) and heap-leach treated there.”

The residents to the west would probably NOT hear any more traffic noise they do now. So the “nice little corner of the world” would remain just that, unaffected by NAGs. Sensationalist claims but without substance.

As for Claims about "planning permit" you mean “mining licence don’t you” – which they already have. Yes there would be a few more steps to go through via the Mines Dept. But they are not setting up a new mine, so no need to be alarmist. You probably don’t know much about mining process (nor do I) but I think the Mining Engineer & Geologists at NAGs probably do, so I’m going with their assessment on this one.

Re your comment on “buying the property”. What was said in the Qtrly was that “The Company would negotiate compensation agreements with the landholders at Wandean that could involve leasing or outright purchase of the land required.” So it’s not a problem dbl, same still applies, so no need to panic. Again, NAGs management probably know more about what they are doing then you do, sorry to burst your bubble. BTW, how long have you been a Mining Engineer?

It seems we have some Posters with "Delusions of Grandeur" that have become experts without qualifications or experience .... Legends in their own Lunch Time!

As for me, I think I'll go with the judgement of "experienced and qualified management"
    Last edited by JetBlue: 07/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $7.169M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.8¢ $31.22K 3.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 368131 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 773789 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.