CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

trustworthy management

1. 655 Posts.
    Being a recent investor (around $5) the news of delays and cost over-runs is extremely disappointing so early in my investment with CMR.

Not knowing the company or management I left my research to Ian Hunt and his usually highly competent team.

From countless reports and investigations by Huntley's they continually gave the company a glowing buy recommendation. I would have thought Huntley's to be experienced enough to be able to recognise duds and dishonest managers.

I was given to believe that these guys had the nouce, integrity and experience to bring a start up company into production. Maybe they have and maybe they haven't. Regardless of the truth it is the perception that could kill the company. It is the duty of the directors to protect the company from attacks by sharks. A failure to at least attempt to restore some credibility to management will be yet another nail in the coffin for the visions of the directors and the shareholders that they have enrolled into the project. They need to do more at this critical time other than attempt to lay low, claim they didn't know and blame each other.

Some of you guys have known these managers for quite a while. Have they lost the trust and support of shareholders? If so a takeover by a company that CAN get the job done and make a profit may be the best option.

I understand that Huntley's will be doing a review shortly
    and given Shaw's recent reluctance to issue a recommendation a downgrade seems almost iinevitable.

What is needed now is an OPEN BRIEFING with honest answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.