CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Ok back from the pub so dont take any notice of what I am saying...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Ok back from the pub so dont take any notice of what I am saying but as to - Richard Swan - all I can say is he is a newcommer to the company and has never lied to me.

He was not forthcomming as to what has caused this delay and avoids making comments that should be available to the wider market - bit to his credit - if he had been - he would have been providing me with inside info - and while I have no doubt the others do that - have done that - from where I sit - he hasn;t

While I may give him points fir that - I am not by any means a supporter of him - because he has been with the comapany only a short time and is yet to prove himself.

As all would be aware, I have emailed and others and spoken to him on a number of occassions particularly with respect to PR - and while I can't cite a particular reason I can say my impression was that he saw the need for better PR but maybe had to convince the Old Guard.

I don't think it was he who announce the delays from mid year to mid October for startup but is was he who responded to my question at the AGM acknowledging that - No ...they would not have had everything else ready if power was available in the due time and therefore would not have been in a postiton to start up even if power was onsite. Nevretheless, when news of the delays was released to the market the board blamed the inability of the NT Power mob to deliver power to the site as the reason for the delay.

So in short - my issues are not at this time with RS. My issues are with the others - those who have brought us to this point - and while they have done very well indeed bringing us to the here and now - that doesn't mean they have what it takes to go the rest of the way.

Maybe it is time for some new blood on the board ...to be honest - I think it is absolutely either time for new blood or a reassesement and refocus and acceptance that the old dogs need to learn new tricks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.