AAM 3.85% 5.0¢ aumega metals ltd

truth and the gold pour news

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Cyanide soaked carbon isn't the stuff to leave lying around, especially when its loaded with gold. AAM has already demonstrated it can produce the stuff and get the gold extracted and smelted. The company announced a pour was expected last week. What they haven't done is let us know about it.

A spectacularly large pour would be market sensitive information and would need to be announced. More of the same is not market sensitive so no announcement would be necessary. I don't know the capacity of the third party stripping the carbon and electrowinning the gold but a couple of tonnes of carbon a day would be in the right ball park. With their plant ticking over, two tonnes of loaded carbon a week may be a realistic minimum. Any less and the mineral slurry could come out of suspension and block up the tanks.

The bottom line is we can reasonable expect a pour to have happened last week but it's size would have been similar to that first pour. Not good news but not bad news either. Shares look well and truly oversold to me. Once the plant IS fully commissioned our company is obliged to let us know and we can expect a sustained lift in the share price. Not a time to be caught short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $26.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $28.04K 550.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 145000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 560302 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.