MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

truth hurts, page-5

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    Separate thread created under ASX-General

I have been curious whether anyone else is getting as sick and tired as me with all the dribble you have to sift through each time you want to seek intelligent opinions and debate in relation to a particular share like OBJ or MMZ for example?!?

Realising that Traders and Investors are 2 very different animals, most people on Hot copper have access to Trader/Investor software, charts etc to undertake due diligence, but as an Investor I am not interested in the following:

Who sold for how many ticks
    Ramping
    Down-ramping
    Baiting
    He said/she said
    Bickering
    I told you so etc etc etc

I am interested in intelligent debate.

The list of relentless, unrelated juvenile posts is beyond a joke. IMO it detracts from the Hot Copper Experience!

I realise it's not a perfect world, but would it be asking too much if Traders and Investors could post on separate threads and enjoy the company of like-minded individuals?

Interested in any other opinions or suggestions to improve the experience here........and maybe Hot Copper will listen and take on board some of the more constructive suggestions on offer and implement some strategic changes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.