Truth Matters, page-2

1. 17,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    @Ebed_Keraz - this is not the United States - a lot of these 'stories' are conspiracy theories - I have just about had enough of this American rubbish infiltrating the entire world. And may I remind you what damage these conspiracy theories have done to America quite recently - now, due to social media and those egomaniacs who like to 'spread the word' those ideas are exported all over the world.

Please do not accept these so-called 'truth-seekers' theories as truth - anyone who uses the word 'truth' as frequently as they do, are suspects in my mind. Truth is a very shy plant, can only be found after harrowing life-times of living, suffering, fact-checking, not by theorizing, studying lineages of American President for 'f.'s sake' - etc. - yes, we are all related via Adam and Eve . . .
    . . . and the Freemasons once stood for a professional organisation only, based on the ancient habit of builders and related professions going in search of work all over Europe - and if they found a fellow-mason, that person was obliged to give them food and a bed - and nowadays they have become something of a historic elephant and joke with men performing secret handshakes etc. behind closed doors - yes, perhaps they do help each other out - as do all people who have something in common. Later they stood for modern ideas with regard to religion - they were anti-Catholic and pro-science - and had some good humanitarian ideals - Mozart was supposed to have been a Freemason - now they are a joke and an anachronism.

Truth - I almost get an allergic reaction when I hear those ugly men misuse the word 'truth' all the time!!!

Our modern scientists who discover or are working on new things are very careful with the word 'truth' - they know that there could be other factors, other discoveries just around the corner and that they will have to change their stance and not pronounce their most recent discovery as 'the truth' - they rarely use that word. It is unscientific and perjuriously used by conjurers, imposters and swindlers.

Truth is a bit like happiness - a rare bird, indeed, not easily captured.
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.