AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Truth of the matter - AVZ, page-220

1. 3,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1571
    A chat ... well some member here thought I must have been legal counsel for one of the listed ASX companies being discussed on these threads and so made various reports of some of my posts along the lines of he ought not to be disclosing corporate knowledge from such a position in a public forum when the information has not been disclosed by announcement. That allowed me the opportunity to have the discussion. Most amusing aspect of course is that some longer term HC member with many thumbs up actually thought that a person in such a position would be stupid enough to take that action. Anyway, had it all cleared up. Seems some recent attempts to comment on a completely different share in which I also have investment (AVZ) have stirred up old feelings hey?

I only mentioned the interloc because someone raised my bonafides or interests or capability with reference to that situation - I didn’t raise it, I merely responded to what another had chosen to bring up (why - I have no idea why they felt it relevant).

I suspect last you requested ideas from me about what damages could follow in that case it was somewhat before the “deal was done” and I did answer you with an appropriate note at the time - go find it. Now the “deal is done” what remains? Well I guess a reasonable amount of costs to start and it’s not necessarily just a monetary consequence that can follow from those sorts of actions, but I’m sure you are all over those possibilities or you could research them if ever troubled.

So wrt disclosures the options when someone claims you don’t hold shares are:
    - ignore
    - confirm honesty in disclosure
    - confirm dishonesty in disclosure
    - play the game of “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours”
    (Any options I’ve missed here?)

The first option is now my determined course for any further interactions (such a shame because I thought maybe there was some traction of sense there for a moment). The second one frankly is what I’d like to think all members would take (naive maybe but I’ll take naive over the alternatives here). The third option ... is that what you’re suggesting you’d do? If so, that does put somewhat of a spin on other comments you make here. The forth option ... so I don’t see the point of unnecessary embarrassment (you see holding more or less than another person only ever looks good or bad to others because to the individual and subjectively it’s relative to too many other factors to have any beneficial outcome and also having more when prices drop is a reverse look to holding less when it rises).

Anyhow, been fun chatting with you, back to the “truth” of the matter - since this all started with a comparison of SP performance between PLS, AJM and AVZ, how do people see the AJM raise in terms of being in competition with the AVZ one. Is the overlap in timing anything of concern? Ought we be doubling down on one or the other or stepping aside to watch and wait for a bit? Or are they too far apart in operation and development point that there could be no impact?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.